[Services-wg] AGENDA - Services WG Kickoff TELECONFERENCE INFO - Noon ET Wednesday 11 May 2016

Dmitry Kohmanyuk dk at intuix.com
Wed May 11 05:18:35 EDT 2016

Hi fellow service-wg@ members,

On 11 мая 2016, at 07:07, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:

> Draft Agenda Attached - Thanks!
> /John

Due to travel, I can't be on this call -  can assume there would be a recording/minutes posted.

My take on first agenda - monthly or bi-weekly calls are fine, unless work density warrants weekly.
Mailing list - for work, I would suggest private list which can also had external read-only subscribers.

thanks!