[Services-wg] ARIN Services WG - CKN23 materials for your consideration

Aaron Hughes aaronh at tcp0.com
Wed Aug 31 16:52:46 EDT 2016

SWG Team,

Just wanted to get this back on top of the respective INBOXes for additional feedback. It would be useful to have comments prepared for giving guidance to the ARIN staff about what to forward to the community during the upcoming call this Friday.

Additionally, I am working on material this afternoon to distribute tomorrow for the IRR conversation.

Thank you all again for your time and support.

Cheers,
Aaron