[Services-wg] ARIN Services WG - CKN23 materials for your consideration

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Aug 25 07:30:27 EDT 2016

Indeed - I don’t know what happened to the original, but have sent one with teleconference
details.

/John

On Aug 23, 2016, at 6:09 PM, L Sean Kennedy <liam at fedney.org<mailto:liam at fedney.org>> wrote:

John,

Are you going to send an invite for the Thursday 2PM ET call?

FYI, I have a repeating meeting that was added Thursdays at 2PM before the poll closed and after I responded.  I missed it last week and got some action items, so need to join that call first but will try to extract myself.

Thanks,
 Sean

On Aug 3, 2016, at 10:21 AM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net<mailto:jcurran at arin.net>> wrote:

> On Jun 14, 2016, at 4:58 AM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net<mailto:jcurran at arin.net>> wrote:
>>
>> ARIN Services WG (SWG) -
>>
>>  Please find attached the “CKN23" project document and an overview slide deck
>>  of same, for your consideration.   Leslie Nobile produced these and is available
>>  to brief the Services WG on the issue and potential options for moving forward.
>>
>>  It would be my desire the Services WG consider the matter and provide an initial
>>  recommendation on how to proceed.  I would inform the ARIN community of this
>>  direction by putting the matter out for community consultation along with the SWG’s
>>  recommendation.
>>
>>  Please review the materials at your convenience, and we’ll arrange a teleconference
>>  in the near future to review jointly.
>

> Services WG Members -
>
>    Here is the doodle poll to conduct a teleconference to discuss the
>    CKN23 document and options for proceeding - please complete
>    this based on availability for a call later this month or early next
>    month - <http://doodle.com/poll/6z2nfuq2anquuiaz>

ARIN Services WG -

On the doodle pool, we have a winner!  (actually, we’ve got two winners :-)

Please hold -

        Thursday, August 25, 2016 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
and

        Friday, September 2, 2016 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET

For ARIN Services WG teleconferences.  Obviously, we’ll cancel the
second one if not needed at the time.

Thanks!
/John