Weekly Routing Table report

Philip Smith pfs at cisco.com
Mon Jan 22 10:15:38 EST 2001

Hi,

Following several requests from participants in the European Operators
Forum in Amsterdam today, I've decided to merge the reports I send
separately to each region.

Rather than posting the AP specific report to the APOPS list, the European
specific report to the RIPE Routing WG list, and the American specific
report to the ARIN RTMA list, I've combined each report into one posting
sent to each of the three lists.

Apologies in advance if this breaks any automatic mail filters - the new
weekly posting will come with a subject line of "Weekly Routing Table
Report"...

I appreciate any comments or feedback you may have. I hope this change is
an improvement, and will give all of you a better view of what is happening
in each of the three registry regions of the world.

best wishes!

philip