RTMA Working Group Meeting

Cathy Wittbrodt cjw at remarque.org
Wed Feb 28 12:51:05 EST 2001

Randy,

Since I am not entirely sure that TLi will be at the ARIN meeting
would it be possible for you to update his slides and present on the
panel?  It would be most helpful to get your input.  If Tony is there
then maybe you can do something jointly?

Thanks
---CJ

    From: Randy Bush <randy at psg.com>
    Subject: Re: RTMA Working Group Meeting
    > It might be appropriate to discuss the four-part "Imminent death of the
    > Internet predicted" presentation from NANOG, in which the rise in
    > number of routes is expected to outstrip the available memory/processing
    > power at some indeterminate future point.

    you might remember tli's point that the growth is sub-moore.  hence chicken
    little should focus on other aspects, e.g. convergence time.

    randy