IP Space

Lee lee2 at golden.net
Mon Oct 30 12:17:53 EST 2000

I use name-based virtuahosting on both my Unix/Apache and NT/IIS web
servers.  We host over 2500 web sites, using 3 IP addresses.  We have been
using name-based virtualhosting for over 2 years now.  (Since the v3.0
browsers entered the market.)

How does name-based virtualhosting negatively affect IIS?  Maybe I'm missing
something......