IP Space

Clayton Lambert Clay at exodus.net
Thu Oct 26 13:47:48 EDT 2000

That is the TRUTH.

The fact that the policy allows for non-compliant implementations by virtue
of documenting them, we have the ability to analyze the data and determine
better policy development going forward.

The MS folk get the IPs they need and the registry gets the ability to steer
policy and documentation requirements in a more effective manner.

-Clayton