FW: FW: Odd...?

J.D. Falk jdfalk at priori.net
Sun Nov 2 17:06:10 EST 1997

On Nov 3, Jim Fleming <JimFleming at doorstep.unety.net> wrote:

> So, this is a "members only" club ?
> Endorsed by the U.S. Government via the NSF ?
> Selling access to assets the government controls ?

	Actually, Jim, everybody who uses the Internet met over sushi
	last night and decided that anybody will be allowed in except
	you and Newt Gingrich.  I would've voted to allow you in, but
	I was called out of the room just before the vote to diagnose
	some problems with the orbital mind control lasers -- we just
	keep losing signal over Chicago for some reason.

J.D. Falk                         voice: +1-650-482-2840
Supervisor, Network Operations      fax: +1-650-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net

"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."