[off topic] Re: Let us all bend over, apply the Vaseline...

Jamie Rishaw jamie at DILBERT.IAGNET.NET
Thu May 1 07:16:37 EDT 1997

> At 10:00 PM 04/30/97 -0700, Bob Atkins wrote:
>

> >You just made the point that I am trying to make. ARIN will serve to
> >squash smaller ISPs.

If ARIN doesn't squash them, they'll either go out of business or get
bought out anyhow.

Any ISP that doesnt have a constant $100k in the bank and at least 50%
annual growth is doomed imho..

--
jamie g.k. rishaw  <jamie@@iagnet.net>         Internet Access Group
Chance favors the prepared mind.       __     [http://www.iagnet.net]