Suggestion to partially moderate NAIPR list

Justin W. Newton justin at EROLS.COM
Thu Mar 6 14:30:02 EST 1997

I think that everyone here knows that I in no way shape or form represent
the Board of Trustees, or even have any contact with them other than on
this list (Actually I got maybe 4 emails this week from BoT members on
topics which are unrelated to this list), but I thought I would state it
publically anyway before people start asking me who "we" is and whether I
represent the galactic empire or something.

At 12:13 PM 3/6/97 -0600, Jim Fleming wrote:
>Have the ARIN "Trustees" voted on this...?

I doubt it.  I think if it had been a decision which was binding for the
list, John would have said so instead of saying that it "Seems quite
reasonable".

>"in chambers ?"....:-)
>
>behind closed doors...?

Depending on the "chambers" where John was typing from, I certainly hope
the door was closed. (Yes, this was a joke)

Justin "Look a post that doesn't mention helicopters" Newton

Justin Newton
Network Architect
Erol's Internet Services
ISP/C Director at Large