What triggered ARIN ?

Michael Dillon michael at MEMRA.COM
Thu Mar 6 13:13:09 EST 1997

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997 Valdis.Kletnieks at VT.EDU wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, Steve Kann wrote:
> > In fact, we could auction off the entire 7-bit ascii character set!
>
> Hmm.. where does that leave Kim?  Do we need to interview Vanna White?
> This *does* put a whole new meaning to "I want to buy a vowel"... ;)

I think it is rather rude of you to mention Kim and Vanna in the same
message and I think you should publicly apologize to Kim. How anyone
can compare an airhead like Vanna to the accomplished manager of
a technical department whose job requires juggling complex policy issues
in addition to the usual technical mgmt stuff, is beyond me.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049