Budget Breakdown??

Kim Hubbard kimh at internic.net
Wed Mar 5 14:42:16 EST 1997

Jim,

The budget being discussed below is the InterNIC budget, not the ARIN
budget.  The separation discussed is the fact that before ARIN was
devised, the proposed plan was to completely separate the IP group from every
other part of the InterNIC, with different staffing and possibly even
a different location, because we recognized the community's desire for
this separation.  However, it was determined that creating ARIN was
possibly a better solution so we did not move forward with the internal
separation.

Kim