Budget Breakdown??

Michael Dillon michael at MEMRA.COM
Tue Mar 4 15:13:57 EST 1997

On Tue, 4 Mar 1997, Howard C. Berkowitz wrote:

> >The ARIN budget has not been posted yet.  We'll let you know when it is.

> But can't we have a hint whether you will buy or lease the black helicopters?

I've been informed by reliable sources that the black helicopters will
be rented but other essential equipment such as dark sunglasses will
be purchased. Leasing is only being considered for non-essential items
like computer equipment.

;-) ;-)

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049