Budget Breakdown??

Alan Bechtold sysop-news at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Mar 4 17:24:35 EST 1997

At 08:13 PM 3/4/97 +0000, you wrote:
>On Tue, 4 Mar 1997, Howard C. Berkowitz wrote:
>
>> >The ARIN budget has not been posted yet.  We'll let you know when it is.
>
>> But can't we have a hint whether you will buy or lease the black helicopters?
>
>I've been informed by reliable sources that the black helicopters will
>be rented but other essential equipment such as dark sunglasses will
>be purchased. Leasing is only being considered for non-essential items
>like computer equipment.
>
>;-) ;-)

So -- let me get this straight. Asking a lot of questions -- some of them
hard, some of them repeptitive, some of them off-topic -- is not acceptible
for this list, but belittling the person who asks is?

Just trying to get myself educated as to the proper way to conduct myself on
this "open forum."

--- ALAN
Alan R. Bechtold
Editor and Publisher, Sysop News and CyberWorld Report
Director of Corporate Communications, Bidworld, Incorporated
Founding Gold member, Association of Online Professionals
Member, AOP Board of Directors