past vs future use

Larry Vaden vaden at texoma.net
Mon Jun 30 13:08:54 EDT 1997

At 10:13 PM 6/29/97 +0100, Jeff Williams wrote:
>  My question to you, is, are you speeking authoritativly?

What is outlined here is a LOW ROAD procedure which is used by some.  There
is software available to emulate large modem pools, e.g., complete with
response times to fake the latency time of a connection via a 14.4, 28.8,
33.6 modem.

What IT is seeking/proposing is a HIGH ROAD solution.

---

Larry Vaden, founder and CEO                  help-desk 903-813-4500
Internet Texoma, Inc.                            direct 903-870-0365
<http://www.texoma.net>                             fax 903-868-8551
bringing the real Internet to rural Texomaland    pager 903-867-6571