ARIN /8s ?

Jeff Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 30 04:32:37 EDT 1997

Stephen and all,

Stephen Sprunk wrote:

> Please enlighten the residents of the OTHER 60 countries ARIN will support
> as to the content (and relevance) of the US Telecommunications Act of 1995
> as it applies to IP leases in their jurisdictions.

  Please feel free to read the US Telecommunications Act of 1995 for
yourself,
and seek any leagel opinion you choose to help you understand it's
contents
as needed.  Much of it is easy to understand, so I doubt that much will
need legal interpratation.

  In refrence to part of your comment "OTHER 60 countries", there is
some relevance as it applies to GATT as is refrenced.  In addition
refrence to IP adresses is stated is several sections, and again please
feel free to comb those sections closely as you please.

  If you would like me to advise or consult to the ARIN, on this
subject in detail, I would be happy to do so in an official manner,
under a spicific contract, which I have done on several occasions.

> Stephen
>
> At 07:25 30-06-97 +0100, you wrote:
> >  Under the telecommunications act of 1995 this is part and parcil to
> >that act.  In addition the "Judge Green" decision of 1980, which
> >has been interprated in many ways legaly, but none the less provided
> >for this ability which has been upheld many times now by the US supream
> >cort.
> >  Review the Telecommunications act of 1995.

Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java Development Eng.
Information Eng. Group. IEG. INC.
Phone :913-294-2375 (v-office)
E-Mail jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com