The latest

Jeff Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 27 09:21:25 EDT 1997

Phillip,

Philip J. Nesser II wrote:

> Jim Fleming supposedly said:
>
> > No one has ever explained
> > why the creation of ARIN is going to magically change any
> > of the decision making process. I predict that it will not.
> >

> No one has ever said that the allocation decision process will change with
> the formation of ARIN.  However, since ARIN will be goverened by its
> members there is greater opportunity for change.

  How true.  But doesn't this just about amount to the same thing?
Sience ARIN will be governed by it's members, that it will be
THEIR dicision if there is need for change in procedures, right?
Hence there is a liklyhood that there will be some change.

> --->  Phil

Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java Development Eng.
Information Eng. Group. IEG. INC.
Phone :913-294-2375 (v-office)
E-Mail jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com