The latest

Jeff Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 26 10:23:07 EDT 1997

J.D. Falk,

J.D. Falk wrote:

> On Jun 26, Jim Fleming <JimFleming at unety.net> wrote:
>
> > How about 10 more ARINs in the U.S. ?
> >
> > How about an ARIN for Canada ?
>
>         I'd like my own ARIN, please.  Jim should have his own, too.
>
>         Actually, as long as Jim has his own, the rest of us will
>         probably do okay with the /real/ one.

  Seems like alot was edited or deleted out of Jims commets.  hummmmm?
In any event, I hope this is a joke posting?  Comment J.D.?  If not,
seems WAY out of context at the very least.

> > Jim Fleming
> > Unir Corporation
>
>  ---------========== J.D. Falk <jdfalk at cybernothing.org> =========---------
>   | Can't find your sysadmin?                                    REBOOT! |
>   | Try http://www.cybernothing.org/cno/sysadmin.html            REBOOT! |
>   | Or ftp.cybernothing.org /pub/cno/sysadmin.txt                    OK! |
>  ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----

Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java Development Eng.
Information Eng. Group. IEG. INC.
Phone :913-294-2375 (v-office)
E-Mail jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com