An intresting related post on Domain p list

Jeff Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 26 12:06:20 EDT 1997

All,

  Thought that this micht be worth sharing with this list.
I had ask Jim Fleming for his permission to cross post here.

      Re: Privatization Works! -Reply & Flame
  Date:
      Thu, 26 Jun 1997 11:47:49 -0500
  From:
      Jim Fleming <JimFleming at UNETY.NET>
    To:
      DOMAIN-POLICY at LISTS.INTERNIC.NET

On Thursday, June 26, 1997 11:39 AM, Christopher