The latest

Jeff Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 25 14:07:59 EDT 1997

Michael,

  I am not sure why you seem to wish to maintain a antagonistic
attitude, but that is your affair and problem.  And YES it was
very suprising to me how exacting Enir's background was to mine.
But that is the case, for the most part anyway.  Sorry you seem
to be in this mode.  Maybe you need a vacation?  >;)

Michael Handler wrote:

> In <33B14229.38FF at ix.netcom.com>,
> Jeff Williams <jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >   Yes some of it is from Einar Stefferud, whos background is nearly
> > exactly parallel to mine.  Hence for the sake of keystrokes i used some
> > of his wording amd made edits that were not related to me or my
> > background.
>
> Bullshit, pure and simple. I can show you exactly which parts you
> changed. You deleted a few sentences, added a couple of words, and
> changed it so it appeared to have tangential relevance to ARIN.
>
> You're a thief. You stole the entirety of Einar's text, made a few
> piddling changes to it, and passed it off as your own. You're no
> different than a lazy college student stealing his older sibling's
> term paper. I'd call what you did plagarism, but that usually
> implies making discernable levels of change to the text while
> stealing the research.

  I amd not a thief my friend.  But your assertions have been logged for
my records.  I feel that his wording for the most part was essentialy
accurate and I don't think I could have stated my background any better
than he did.  As iintresting as it was to me to read it.  SOme parts
which
I deleted were not even close, and as I said I deleated them.  We
seemed to have been in simialr places at nearly the same times.

> "Some of it" isn't from Einar Stefferud, it's *all* from Einar.
> The proof is below for anyone who cares to read it. You didn't
> mean to share his ideas, you meant to take credit for them.

  Again, you know that not *All* of it was from Einar.  You as
much as stated so in your previous post here on this list.
Make up your mind!

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java Development Eng.
E-Mail jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com