The latest

Gordon Cook cook at NETAXS.COM
Wed Jun 25 18:58:26 EDT 1997

Earlier this evening I received in private mail from someone well known to
all here...... someone who does rank as a respected memebr of the internet
community the following:

Williams is a lunatic living in a residential hotel in Texas. LITERALLY.

Then a few minutes ago I received the following from someone equally
respected:

To: Gordon Cook <cook at netaxs.com>
Subject: You should know

that the long note that Jeff Williams sent to NAIPR representing it as his
own was actually posted by Einar Sterrerud to newdom at ar.net earlier today.
Not only is he a jerk, he's a thief.

Below is steff's post followed by Williams. Do you see a similarity?

=============
Gordon Cook speaking:  jeff you are wasting my time....and that of a lot
of others.  And your excuse below is rank bullshit.   Some of it from
Steff?  How about maybe 85 to 95%?

Go away.  take your delusional grandeur elsewhere.
Certifiable or not you are not worth dealing with....even jimmy flemming
doesn't pass the writing of others off as his own.

jeff williams = <delete>

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://cookreport.com/
Internet: cook at cookreport.com             On line speech of critics under
attack by Ewing NJ School Board, go to http://cookreport.com/sboard.shtml