Rebuttal to Mr. Weisberg's insinuations

Gordon Cook cook at NETAXS.COM
Sat Jul 19 15:22:05 EDT 1997

uh huh....yeah...bravo.....

so what are you going to do?  design and build a united nations like
bureaucracy with proprtional representation from everywhere on earth we
can have every one debate and come out with a truly "representative"
solution for ip allocation policy?

any body got any idea of the money needed to support that?  or the time
given the caucophany of this mail list needed to arrive at any kind
of operational policy?  the cost of a 19/ needed to support that type of
operation would be pretty awesome.

go ahead....be our guest....just don't guarantee anyone routable numbers
until you have IANA's agreement that it supports your move.

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://cookreport.com/
Internet: cook at cookreport.com             On line speech of critics under
attack by Ewing NJ School Board, go to http://cookreport.com/sboard.shtml