post to one list please

Jerry Scharf scharf at bb.rc.vix.com
Wed Jul 9 21:53:08 EDT 1997

OK kids, this is not hard. If it is a global alloctaion issue, like who
should get PI space, it belongs on pagan. If you want to talk about the
constitution of ARIN BOT, post it to naipr. If you want to talk about
introducing financial measures to allocation, post it to piara. If
something changes, move it, don't expand it. While you're at it, you
can strip off all the other adressees that you already know are on the
list.

Jim is hopeless and we all know it. If you can't manage to take the time
to edit headers, you are not doing your position well by being a pain in
my mailbox. Getting two copies of each message for the last several days
is like feeding people (at least me) grouchy pills.

jerry