Ben elgin is just about as clueful as the posts hilzenrath was Re: Experts question funding etc

Gordon Cook cook at NETAXS.COM
Wed Jul 9 21:26:37 EDT 1997

some of the people you mentioned would i believe make good advisory
council/board members......you will not drag me into saying which ones.

an open market expert and economist if i recall your labels correctly have
no damned place being involved with policy making for the organization.

I am outta here...having real work to do......thgis conversation is
beginning to remind me of one with Fleming.....simply doesn't pay to
attempt one....

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://cookreport.com/
Internet: cook at cookreport.com             On line speech of critics under
attack by Ewing NJ School Board, go to http://cookreport.com/sboard.shtml