IP allocation policies

Gordon Cook cook at NETAXS.COM
Wed Jul 9 12:27:08 EDT 1997

Larry wrote:

Jim,

There's a member of the discussion who is a journalist, Gordon Cook.
Perhaps Gordon would agree to ask the "who, what, where, why and when?"
questions a good journalist so often poses and reports on.

COOK:  let's get a couple of things clear.  One of the most harmful things
that you can ever do for the long term image of internet texoma is portray
yourself as a fleming support which is what you are doing here.

Second - the day I ever take the FILTH that spews from flemings keyboard
as a guide of what to ask in my own reporting will be the day that I hang
up my hat and close down my newsletter.

Chill larry chill.......

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://cookreport.com/
Internet: cook at cookreport.com             On line speech of critics under
attack by Ewing NJ School Board, go to http://cookreport.com/sboard.shtml