ISP/C Example

Jim Fleming JimFleming at unety.net
Wed Jul 9 10:43:20 EDT 1997

For people "organizing" ARIN.....

I suggest that you follow some of the open and democratic
processes used by the ISP/C. They should be applauded for
their efforts and be used as a model for organizations that
serve their members and the public.

Here is a sample of one of their recent postings. Their web
site has more information. <http://www.ispc.org>

Jim Fleming

=======