Request for Comment on gTLDs Pursuant to Administrative Procedure Act

Justin W. Newton justin at priori.net
Thu Jul 3 14:33:10 EDT 1997

At 01:46 PM 7/3/97 -0400, Paul Ferguson wrote:
>At 12:56 PM 07/03/97 -0400, Rudolph J. Geist wrote:
>

>>Request for Comments on the Registration and Administration of Internet
>>Domain Names; Notice
>>

>Please do *not* forward messages to this list regarding domain names;
>it has no relevence here. The NAIPR list is for discussion of IP
>address allocation polices in [greater] North America.

Leave poor Rudy alone, he's not very bright, he has only been out of law
school a short time, and has no comprehension of netiquette.  Not bad for
the legal counsel of an "ISP Trade Association" eh?

For more shining examples http://www.usipa.org

Justin "I am glad that I can no longer in any way be associated with this
guy" Newton

Justin W. Newton                  voice: +1-415-482-2840
Senior Network Architect            fax: +1-415-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net
Director At Large, ISP/C           http://www.ispc.org
"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."