US CODE: Title 15, Chapter 1, Section 2.

Raymundo Vega Aguilar rvega at cicese.mx
Fri Jan 31 14:36:43 EST 1997

Well I'm not a lawyer too, but it seems to me that the antitrust law
(like many other) is NOT applied always as it is written, there are
in the US monoplies that have been sued by other corporations. I'm
a football fan and i remember a few years ago there was someting called
the world league, they sued the NFL arguing that it is a monopoly
finaly the judge ruled that it was a monopoly and but the world league
was to receive only one dollar not the several million dollars they
asked. So one thing is what the law says and a diferent matter the
way it is applied.

See you

raymundo.