I see the Web page has been updated today..

Alec H. Peterson ahp at HILANDER.COM
Sun Jan 26 14:32:21 EST 1997

On Jan 25, 1997, Jim Browning wrote:

> Only the initial Advisory Council, after that it is elected by the
> membership.  Perhaps this is to allow the membership to grow to critical
> mass (representing a broad spectrum) before it begins to wield its
> influence.

That is true, but the specific procedure has not been layed out.  In
fact, all it says is that the initial Advisory Counsil will develop
the selection procedures, which leaves _a lot_ of open territory.

Alec