ARIN Proposal

Karl Denninger karl at MCS.NET
Thu Jan 23 13:41:42 EST 1997

Again, I'm not arguing that END CUSTOMERS should be able to take /24s with
them!

Please, folks, read what I'm writing here, not what you're assuming.

I'm talking about *ISPs*, not end customer attachments.

Karl Denninger (karl at MCS.Net)| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service
                             | 99 Analog numbers, 77 ISDN, Web servers $75/mo
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1 x219]| Email to "info at mcs.net" WWW: http://www.mcs.net/
Fax:   [+1 312 248-9865]     | 2 FULL DS-3 Internet links; 400Mbps B/W Internal