Scaling ARIN proposal for small ISPs - and economic reality

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Thu Jan 23 01:31:23 EST 1997

On Wed, 22 Jan 1997, Stephen Satchell wrote:

> >.com is not a US domain, it is an international domain.
>
> >From Albitz & Liu, _DNS and BIND_, aka "The Cricket Book", page 18:

> So please excuse some of us when we believe what *recommended* authors say
> about the Internet... :)

I guess that's my advantage in learning these things. I don't read books
and I don't rely on experts. I get my info from the source, raw as that
may be. http://www.altavista.digital.com has made that easier than it used
to be but thousands of unsung heros who write FAQ's and build web page
summaries of some specific area of knowledge are also major factors.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049