YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?

The Innkeeper the_innkeeper at sols.net
Wed Jan 22 09:08:33 EST 1997

> DR>>I am and have been on hold for over 45 minutes dialed into the NIC's
> DR>>help line currently.  "All representitives are busy.  Please stay on
> DR>the >line".  This is a toll call.  You can forget my vote of
> DR>confidence as to >having the current InterNic infrastructure handling
> DR>any sort of new >arangement that might arise.
>
> DR>So I gather you support the concept of fees for allocation and
> DR>informational services.
>
> DR>Regards,
> DR>-drc
>
> So are we saying that by creating yet another beauracracy and pumping
> more money into it, that this will solve a management problem ?  It
> never has before in the business world.  If there are problems with
> Network Solutions, let's try and figure out how to solve them instead of
> recreating them.

Jeff,

I very much tend to agree with you opn this one.  Why not solve the
problems instead of having the distinct possibility of creating more...

Stephan R. May, Sr., Manager, Southeastern Online System Services
                   http://www.sols.net    the_innkeeper at sols.net
                     VOICE: (304)235-3767   FAX: (304)235-3772
Proud member of the Association of Online Professionals Board of Directors
                                        http://www.aop.org