please define terms

Paul Ferguson pferguso at cisco.com
Tue Jan 21 06:53:24 EST 1997

This is another glaring indication that people are tossing opinions
into the discussion while being completely oblivious to the technology.

So, I'll take another opportunity to mention the CIDR FAQ:

  http://www.rain.net/faqs/cidr.faq.html

I also posted a 'recommended reading list' a few days ago; if someone
would like for me to repost it, please speak up. It would be ideal if
we could get a web page put together with these pointers to keep the
signal/noise ratio on the list somewhat tolerable (pretty far gone for
that, I'm afraid).

- paul