Good intent and somewhat competent

Nathan Soward nsoward at sprynet.com
Sun Jan 19 00:24:30 EST 1997

Scott Bradner wrote:

> > I wonder how much the 5 trustees are going to make from this deal?
>
> read the proposal - they make nothing

True Scott but for how long since they get to make all the rules and
they get to do all the hiring and firing.  Let us not put our head in
the sand. Millions of dollars are going to change hands here.  Our local
hospital is not for profit but it generates millions each each year that
ends up in a foundation that can do anything it whats with this money
while the hospital shows a zero balance.  These fees are way to high.

Nathan