Bibliography

Stephen Satchell satchell at accutek.com
Sat Jan 18 22:53:36 EST 1997

So far, I've received a couple of pointers in replies to my messages.  Just
from the first 10 messages from the list, I've seen references to RFCs 1519
and 2050.  I suggest that as part of the rationale, that links to these and
other relevant RFCs be made part of the Web-based rationale, and
bibliographic references be made to books, journal articles, and other
non-Web printed material so that we can all start singing from the same
bible.

With regards to the router problem, I hope to be in a position to learn
more closely what is going on, and to be part of the solution to that
problem.  (Not to mention making a little money at it, but that's beside
the point, eh?)

---
Stephen Satchell, Satchell Evaluations
<http://www.accutek.com/~satchell> for contact and other info