Advice on Organization

William Allen Simpson wsimpson at GREENDRAGON.COM
Sat Jan 18 19:52:18 EST 1997

> Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 12:36:38 -0500 (EST)
> From: Scott Bradner <sob at newdev.harvard.edu>
>         Kim said that a new version of the proposal is done modulo
> cleaning up the text to be minimimaly confusing - can you hold off
> on suggestions for basic changes until you can reference the
> revised proposal - it will be less confusing to have people
> talking from the same base.

Scott, she also said these changes would be done by _last_ week.

If the original proposal has been withdrawn, then it should be made
abundantly clear, and removed from the Web page.

I'd rather make constructive proposals that folks can evaluate.

If we then choose a model (and it is _our_ choice) that is not reflected
in later revisions of her document, we know that our needs have not been
met, and can take appropriate action.

If you do not care to evaluate alternatives, then please stop adding to
the FUD.

WSimpson at UMich.edu
BSimpson at MorningStar.com