Proposals for IP Address fees

Tim Bass bass at LINUX.SILKROAD.COM
Fri Jan 17 23:43:51 EST 1997

He is simply a concerned person, it seems, who cares about, not only
the 'largest providers who.... eat this cost' (as you reply) but
to everyone who would like to be one the internet regardless
of provider.

mailto:bass at silkroad.com          voice (703) 222-4243
http://www.silkroad.com/            fax (703) 222-7320