request for clarification

Jerry Scharf scharf at vix.com
Fri Jan 17 14:26:28 EST 1997

JimFleming at unety.net said:
> Are you saying that the IETF makes recommendations on fees ?

I think is within the guidance role of IETF/pagan to recommend that an annual
maintainence fee be charged for Internet Engineering reasons and what that fee
should cover. I think it will be the responsibility of the registries/user
base to decide how much the charge. This is just my personal opinion.

This should move to pagan at apnic.net, as it has nothing directly to do with
ARIN. I stated this in my last comment and you chose to ignore it, yet you are
always wondering why people consider you a destructive force on mailing lists.

Jerry