Invisible Hands, was Re: Multihoming sites and ARIN

Jim Fleming JimFleming at unety.net
Sun Feb 23 15:18:48 EST 1997

On Sunday, February 23, 1997 8:17 AM, James Smallacombe[SMTP:james at PIL.NET] wrote:
@ On Sun, 23 Feb 1997, Stephen Satchell wrote:
@
<snip>
@ Stephen:
@
@ It is obvious that you have spent little or no time in inet-access or any
@ of the other lists that Fleming completely disrupts with his insane "IPv8"
@ and other drivel.  Personally, I can't understand why people still respond
@ to anything he says.
@
@ It is only a matter of time before you will completely empathise with
@ Paul.  Fleming is not part of a wide audience, he's just far, far wide.
@
@ James Smallacombe                    Internet Access for Bucks County
@ james at pil.net                        And Philadelphia, PA.
@ PlantageNet Internet Ltd.            http://www.pil.net
@ "I'll plant Plantagenet, root him up who dares." 3Henry Vi, I,i
@
@
@

Dear Mr. Smallacombe:

I think it is an insult to Stephen to try to tell him what he will
think in the future.

Also, you fail to mention that many of the discussions this
part year have resulted in significant progress. Several
companies are actively installing more equipment this
weekend as a result of those efforts. I am sorry of that
frustrates you.

I would suggest that you show what progress you have
made as a result of your comments in the forums you
reference.

--
Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation