View from afar....

Stephen Satchell satchell at ACCUTEK.COM
Fri Feb 21 20:49:32 EST 1997

At 1:22 PM -0800 2/21/97, Carol Anne Cypherpunk wrote:

>When one of you posts something significant, I will
>promptly put it back on The Cypherpunk List.

I have a couple of questions:

(1)  Have you read the information at www.arin.net?

(2)  Have you investigated what other registries are doing?  (Hint: see who
parcels out Ethernet addresses and how.)

(3)  Have you read the archives for this mailing list?

You will find virtually all of your answers doing these three things, in my
opinion.

---
Stephen Satchell, {Motorola ISG, Satchell Evaluations}
<http://www.accutek.com/~satchell> for contact and other info
Opinions stated here are my PERSONAL opinions.