Multihoming sites and ARIN

Scott Huddle huddle at mci.net
Fri Feb 21 17:56:48 EST 1997

Huh? smaller players are always more nimble in open competitive
markets than large players.  As is the subject of this thread
suggests, a market creates solutions (i.e. multihoming of small
sites) for problems created by policy based allocations.

The arguments about "buying it all" are specious.

-scott