MCI position on Class C...

John Sweeting sweeting at MCI.NET
Fri Feb 7 09:01:21 EST 1997

Again the information "the Innkeeper" is providing is old information.
Real Old. The correct address is infopage.mci.net and we are currently
processing orders for the 5th fo February as posted. Thanks.

|  John Sweeting               Internet:  sweeting at mci.net    |
|  MCI Internet Services            http://infopage.mci.net   |
|  4408 Silicon Drive, P.O. Box 14901, RTP, NC 27709          |