AOP Notification

Kim Hubbard kimh at internic.net
Sun Feb 2 01:29:02 EST 1997

Karl,

If it makes you feel any less concerned....the intention is that
once ARIN is operational, there will be only one NSI employee on
the board, as I will be an employee of ARIN.  Of course, you are
free to infer something out of that fact also, since there is
probably nothing I could say to stop those of you who feel
that NSI has some hidden agenda regarding ARIN.  However, I will,
for the record, one more time, state that ARIN will be an independently
run organization with no connection to NSI.

Kim