Let us all bend over, apply the Vaseline...

Paul Ferguson pferguso at CISCO.COM
Wed Apr 30 22:08:27 EDT 1997

Bob,

I'd suggest that you take some time and read the archives for this list.

Perhaps after doing so, in the future you'll think about making such
flippant remarks; doing so is a clear indicator that you have no idea
how complex the issues really are.

- paul