Global council of registries??? (fwd)

Gordon Cook cook at NETAXS.COM
Tue Apr 29 13:55:35 EDT 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 13:20:21 -0400 (EDT)
From: Gordon Cook <cook at netaxs.com>
To: naipr at arin.net
Subject: Re: Global council of registries??? (fwd)

If what  follows did get distributed to naipr at arin.net, please accept my
apologies.  I have been watching for it and haven't seen it.  Although i
must say that michael dillon is far more civil in his discourse than I  -
and  I commend himfor his civility - I want my commments  to rudolph geist
to be on public record.  In my opinion the man has completely discredited
himself as someone with any claim to speak for a serious ISP trade
association.  kim hubbards comment this morning i believe further
substantiates my point of view.

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://cookreport.com/
Internet: cook at cookreport.com             On line speech of critics under
attack by Ewing NJ School Board, go to http://cookreport.com/sboard.shtml