Global council of registries???

Paul Ferguson pferguso at CISCO.COM
Mon Apr 28 20:49:07 EDT 1997

I'm sorry, the good of the many outweigh the good of the few.

And the consensus clearly indicates that the former is preferable,
and quite obviously, contrary to what it is that you obviously
expect (the latter).

Please read RFC2050, which under went quite a lengthy and spirited
discussion period on the ietf mailing list during last call. If every
organization had addresses which could not be aggregated, the network
would have imploded long ago. Be realistic, not idealistic.

*sigh*

- paul