FNCAC Notes

Joseph T. Klein jtk at titania.net
Wed Apr 16 19:35:38 EDT 1997

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 97 18:26:00 CDT
From: "Joseph T. Klein"  <jtk at titania.net>
Subject: Re: FNCAC Notes
To: "'naipr at arin.net'"  <naipr at arin.net>, Jim Fleming  <JimFleming at unety.net>

--- On Wed, 16 Apr 1997 15:40:52 -0500  Jim Fleming <JimFleming at unety.net> wrote:
> Here is a copy of the actual response.
> 	http://www.ar.com/lists/newdom/0136.html

Clearly some are threatened by the IAHC proposals. I would suggest
that IANA and (the now defunct) IAHC have clearly establish a line
of succession that, since it is recognized by 2 United Nations
agencies, must be recognized by the Federal Governerment under Treaty
and hence under article 14 of the US Constitution.

The Geni is out of the bottle, neither the DOD or the NSF can stuff
it back in.
From:   Joseph T. Klein, Titania Corporation http://www.titania.net
E-mail: jtk at titania.net  Sent:   18:26:00 CST/CDT 04/16/97

If the Internet stumbles, it will not be because we lack for technology, vision, or motivation. It will be because we cannot set a direction
and march collectively into the future.
                      -- http://info.isoc.org/internet-history/#Future