[Iana-transition] FW: [CRISP-TEAM] Fwd: CRISP Proposal infographic published + new look IANA pages on NRO website

Sweeting, John john.sweeting at twcable.com
Wed Jul 29 11:19:37 EDT 2015

You welcome Seun.

On 7/29/15, 11:03 AM, "Seun Ojedeji" <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com<mailto:seun.ojedeji at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,

For some reason i did not see this on the CRISP list(ianaxfer). This looks good

Thanks for the share

Cheers!

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 3:39 PM, Sweeting, John <john.sweeting at twcable.com<mailto:john.sweeting at twcable.com>> wrote:
Hello ARIN community - FYI

On 7/29/15, 5:38 AM, "crisp-bounces at nro.net<mailto:crisp-bounces at nro.net> on behalf of Nurani Nimpuno" <crisp-bounces at nro.net<mailto:crisp-bounces at nro.net> on behalf of nurani at netnod.se<mailto:nurani at netnod.se>> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

We have worked together with the RIR Communications staff to develop new materials for the website with clearer messages and new infographics which are now available on the NRO website.

Although this is a work in progress, we are very pleased with the results. Thanks to the RIR comms people and the NRO secretariat for their hard work on this!

Please feel free to share this through your channels.

Kind regards,
Nurani

Begin forwarded message: