[Iana-transition] lanic update, ideas for new oversight board (MONC)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:30:17 EDT 2014

Maybe it's helpful to know what oversight activities is performed by NTIA
at it relates to numbers(if any). That would perhaps help understand the
scope of work of the MONC. Then the other question of what will the role of
NRO look like and what's the formation of the MONC going to look like.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.