[Iana-transition] NRO Proposal for consolidation of RIR regional inputs into single ICG response

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 21:01:41 EDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 5:51 PM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:

> On Oct 16, 2014, at 4:52 PM, Andrew Dul <andrew.dul at quark.net> wrote:
> >
> > I find it a little concerning that last week when some of us asked (at
> > the ARIN meeting) about how the global process was going to work there
> > wasn't really a response.  And then 6 days later there is this
> > "proposal"...that apparently the NRO EC has all agreed to?
>
> This proposal was written since that time, and is a proposal for the
> community to discuss.

Well i think it should have been presented at the ARIN meeting, since you
say its been written since.

> The NRO has not adopted it, although each of the NRO-EC members has
> reviewed it and considered it a reasonable starting point to release for
> discussion.

Perhaps its worth noting that there is noting at that url indicating that
the text is indeed a draft document (hopefully that can be updated).
Nevertheless, this is a minor issues, and i hope some of the comments
already coming in through the other RIRs will be considered accordingly.

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*